From our home base in midtown Manhattan, Sentrix has virtually exploded onto the pharma scene. The global pharma scene.
As a strategic partner of Sudler & Hennessey, the world’s first and largest healthcare communication company, Sentrix has kept access to big agency resources—but we pride ourselves on our more intimate approach to client contact and innovative marketing.
Our agency is staffed with talented writers, artists, account supervisors, and more, each taking pride in every single piece we create, every single challenge we tackle. We stress creativity, agility, innovation, and that “small-town-Manhattan” mindset that sets us apart from the herd (and makes us a fine place to start or further your career).
At Sentrix, we don’t just look for opportunities. We create them.
Sentrix is currently looking for a talented SVP, Management Supervisor to join our growing team.
· Manage a portfolio of business ensuring a comprehensive strategic approach to client’s business
· Create a budget for the portfolio of business, and supervise staffing and workflow to ensure profitability of business (appropriate phasing and staffing as well as cost tracking)
· Maintain P&L responsibility for all assignments including achievement of revenue and profit goals
· Manage all financial aspects of the business including partnering with the CFO in compensation negotiations, client communications concerning budget variances, staffing issues, etc.
· Identify new business opportunities, specifically taking a key role in initiating contact
· New business responsibilities include organic business development with existing client(s) as well as running pitches for new accounts
· Hire, develop, and retain all levels of account management personnel – help to manage skill level development and to reduce turnover
· Understand all offerings within the network and proactively coordinate with all divisions for increased partnership opportunities and integration. As a brand navigator, focus on effective delivery of integrated marketing
· Design and implement account management structure (including creative department as well as strategic planning group and medical services) to meet client and agency needs
· Maintain effective client contact with senior brand managers and client management – ensure client satisfaction with all aspects of agency performance
· Minimum 10 years experience in pharmaceutical marketing, and/or advertising with management responsibility and financial accountability
· Excellent presentation and selling skills, with a proven ability to build business
· Proven people management skills
· Ability to manage a full account service team
· Understanding of the pharmaceutical industry including market analysis, product marketing, and sales strategies; therapeutic expertise in assigned categories
· Understanding of the major players in the industry and growth opportunities
· Demonstrated operational effectiveness, working across multiple departments
· Strong financial acumen and participation in all financial training programs at S&H
SENTRIX, a division of Sudler & Hennessey, is an equal opportunity employer and offers a comprehensive benefits package to its employees.