Sentrix is a creatively driven, award-winning agency within the WPP Health & Wellness network. In 2018, Sentrix was a Manny Awards Agency of the Year finalist, and in 2017 Sentrix won creative awards from PM360 and MM&M. The agency has a strong, entrepreneurial culture that blends an intimate agency experience with the big agency resources of the WPP global network.
At Sentrix, we focus on creating high-functioning teams that rally around a brand. All functions within a team sit together to maximize efficiency, increase communication, and build partnership within the group. There is a focus on breaking down silos between departments. All employees have a voice, avoiding corporate politics and red tape that hold back traditional agencies. Every employee should take ownership and pride in the successes of the agency. And there is much success to be proud of, as 2017 was a banner year for Sentrix: the agency launched 4 brands in 6 months, with every single employee at the agency touching a launch product.
Sentrix maintains a close-knit, familial culture, with a high employee retention rate and strong client relationships.
The VP, Account Group Supervisor acts as a key partner to the client, responsible for driving strategic recommendations and ensuring that the team pulls them through to tactics. He/She aims to grow their base of business by driving more activities with existing clients, and may manage multiple brands. This person is the foundation for the team, and acts as a leader across all agency initiatives.
What You’ll Accomplish
- Lead the team for annual brand/tactical planning including innovative, cross-channel recommendations that meet the clients’ goals and strategies
- Provide ongoing strategic brand recommendations
- Maintain high level of scientific product/category knowledge, and anticipate threats and opportunities
- Remain current on technology and brand-specific trends to offer added value to the client/creative product
- Participate in the client budget-setting process
- Manage, mentor, and provide ongoing training and development of junior staff in client and agency
What You Need to Succeed
- Understanding of clients’ business drivers and barriers, and the ability to have thoughtful conversations on how to implement strategies against them
- Forward-thinking vision on a brand level
- Minimum 8 years related experience, with a clear understanding of market, class, brand, and building multichannel marketing plans
- Excellent presentation and selling skills
- Strong people management skills
- Problem-solving abilities and solution-oriented mind-set
What We Offer You
- A storied history of building ideas that have stood the test of time
- A comprehensive and competitive benefits package
- A fun, socially aware group of employees
- Access to a wide range of WPP Health & Wellness network resources
- Opportunity to grow within the organization and across the network
Sudler & Hennessey Is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other status protected by state and/or federal law.